What 5 Beauty Products Can't You Live Without?

I was inspired by this post over at the Fashion Bomb, and decided to give it a beauty spin here on Beautè Noire.


Here's my five:

  1. Clarisonic Skincare Brush - This bad boy gets makeup off like nobody's business.
  2. Lip Balm - Either Rosebud Salve or Yes to Carrots
  3. Iman Second to None Cover Cream - Gives me an even, gorgeous complexion.
  4. Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover - A new fave. More on this to come...
  5. Kinky Curly Curling Custard - The best I've found so far to define my curls.
Your turn! What five beauty products can't you live without?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives