Super Glossy Gams

It's that time of year again. That time where we put away the heavy pants and thick tights, and pull out the sundresses and short shorts.
We also must resume our warm weather grooming routine, i.e. shaving our legs on a regular basis.

We all let a little stubble slide during the winter months, but now that our gams will be on display its time to pull out the razor. This summer, however, I'll be tossing out my usual shave gel in favor of my new favorite, Alba Moisturizing Cream Shave, $6.

This stuff is the truth! This creamy concoction is chock full of Aloe, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, and chamomile, and went on like a body cream to give me the best shave I've ever had. It actually made the hair stand up so I could get a super close shave. Not only that, but it left my legs super smooth and soft without needing any lotion afterward (a definite first!). Someone even commented on how "glossy" my legs looked. I'll be using this all spring and summer!

I got in in Unscented, but there are other versions like Aloe Mint, Coconut Lime and Mango Vanilla. Definitely pick some up before debuting your new spring wardrobe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels

Archives