Beautè Noire!

Welcome to the very first blog posting of Beautè Noire!

I created this blog to be the go-to spot for women of color to find out about the hottest and newest beauty products and trends that are as fabulous as they are. As a beauty product junkie and woman obsessed with all things beauty, I am constantly scouring fashion magazines, the web, fashion shows and even everyday women on the street to scope out the the best in beauty. Friends, relatives and friends of friends are always asking me about the best shade of pink lip gloss for brown skin, the best products to fade dark spots, or makeup suggestions for special events. I realized that while there are several beauty sites online, very few, if any, focus on the beauty needs of black and brown women. These sites rarely review products or cosmetic lines for African Americans, and reviews of products from our hair care lines are non-existent. That is why I decided to create Beautè Noire.

I wanted to create a one stop shop where we can not only find out about the newest beauty products, but also educate ourselves about product ingredients and maintaining the health of our skin, nails and hair. I have many great ideas for Beautè Noire, so this site will be an ever-evolving work in progress. In addition to product reviews, I'll be posting some of our celebrities' red carpet pics and helping you re-create their looks. There will be up to the minute news updates about new products and fragrances, health & fitness, beauty deals, Q&A and much more. Look out for a new, more glamorous format in the coming months. In the meantime, feel free to contact me with suggestions, comments, questions or anything else that's on your fabulous mind! Just shoot me an email at beautenoire@gmail.com. Please be sure to subscribe to Beautè Noire for updates and pass our site along to your friends. Thanks for stopping by, see you at the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM is not permitted. It WILL be deleted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Seasonal_120x60

Search Brown Bombshell Beauty

About Me

My photo
Life-long beauty junkie. There's no 12-step program for this!

Labels